Engineers, operators, maintenance, safety and training personnel from hydrocarbon and chemical processing plants around the world.
Process Burner Fundamentals provides introductory instruction related to the essential theory and a practical application of process burners. In this two-day course, a broad range of skills will be covered.
At the completion of this course, the student should be able to:
- Discuss the basics of combustion, heat transfer, fluid flow and how they impact burner and heater performance
- Operate a heater safely and more efficiently
- Distinguish a good flame from a poor flame
- Discuss different types of typical burners, their operation, maintenance and troubleshooting
- Diagnose problems with heaters and burners to determine what action to take to correct the problems
- Discuss how to maximize the thermal efficiency of your heating equipment
- Install burners in accordance with manufacturer’s drawings
- Maintain burners to obtain optimal performance
Some Topics Covered During Course:
- Combustion Fundamentals and Safety
- Heat Transfer
- Pollution Emission Basics
- Burner Fundamentals
- Heater Operations
- Burner Installation and Maintenance
- Burner Demonstration
- Troubleshooting / Service
- Noise Abatement in collaboration with Müller BBM
Tuition includes Volumes 1 & 2 of the new John Zink Hamworthy Combustion Handbook.
Location, Dates and Prices:
|Luxembourg||September 25 – 26, 2018||1,500 €|
*Register for PB161 Process Burner Fundamentals and FL117 Process Flare Fundamentals and save! Group booking: maximum of 3 persons, save 200 € per person.